Mimimum requirements: 10 years old (Junior)
Get your PADI certification.
If you always had the wish to learn to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply have a look at the amazing world that lies beneath the waves, this is the start.
The PADI Open Water Diver is the most popular diving course in the world, that has introduced millions of people at the divers adventurous life-style.
What you learn:
– What a fun is to dive;
– The right scuba gear according to the local environment you are going to dive;
– How to plan and execute a dive, how to prevent and handle relevant problems;
– Knowledge development to understand the dive basics;
– Dives in controlled water to learn scuba basic skills;
– Scuba diving in open water to improve your skills and explore!