Minimum requirements: 15 years old
To explore, get excited, make experiences: this is the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver! It is programmed to allow you to do it immediately after the OWD. The Advanced Open Water diver course helps you to improve your confidence in your- self and your diving skills to make you feel more comfortable in the water. It is an excellent way to go dive more and more while you are still learning under your PADI instructor supervision. The course is based on what you have already learned, developing new skills introducing you to different activities and different ways to enjoy underwater.
You will complete the five Adventure dives that will introduce you to the underwater navigation and to the deep dive (normally in a range between 18 and 30 meters depth).
What you learn:
the knowledge and the skills you will acquire will depend on your personal interests and on the adventures you choose, but will anyway include:
– Deep dive practical aspects;
– Deep dive physiological effects;
– Different ways to use the underwater compass;
– How to navigate by means of kicking, visual aids and time;
– How to use at the best your dive computer and the electronic Recreational Dive Planner TM (eRDPmlTM).